League Representative Protocol
- The SSC representatives are required to wear face masks at all times during the program.
- The SSC representatives will be positioned well away from participants.
- The SSC representatives will administer hand sanitizing spray for all participants before and after class.
- The SSC representatives will do a roll call before each class for tracing purposes.
- The SSC representatives is responsible for disinfecting equipment and other props required to run the program before and after each drop-in session.
- Players are required to arrive and depart directly before and after their games.
- Do not enter a playing space until the game before yours has cleared the area or until the SSC Game Coordinator has signaled for your team to enter.
- Physical distancing of two meters is mandatory when players are arriving on-site, resting/sitting on the sidelines, and departing the game.
- All players must wear a mask during your arrival/departure from the facility, and when not playing. You are not required to wear a mask while playing sport, as wearing a mask while “engaging in physical activity” is an exception to the rule.
- Directional signage will be posted onsite when possible to ensure physical distancing is followed.
- During gameplay, all efforts should be made to avoid contact and provide sufficient spacing with your opponents and teammates. Players must expect that there may be some contact when playing sport. Due to the contact, please avoid touching your face at any time and please sanitize your hands before, during and after games.
- Please keep your water bottle and personal items in the designated spot.
- Subsititute participants are not permitted once the program has started.
- There are no washrooms on-site.
- No spectators are allowed under any circumstance (this includes kids, family and pets).