COVID-19 RULE MODIFICATIONS - Please refer to the sport rules page to view league rules. It is the responsibility of all players to read and understand the sport specific rules as well as the general rules & club policies.
This program is in partnership with the Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority (CRCA).
The snowshoe program will take place at the Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area (1641 Perth Rd - hwy 10) - about 2 minutes north of the 401 from Division Street.
The specific meeting spot for each class will be provided beforehand. For further details about Little Cataraqui Creek, including a trail map, please click here.
CRCA COVID-19 Protocols
- Participants are required to wear a mask inside the outdoor centre at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Masks are encouraged during lessons when physical distancing is not possible.
- Participants will be sent a COVID screening tool via email each morning of their programs. This is required by the health unit, will be kept confidential, and participants must fill this out and be symptom free to attend a program.
- We ask that participants store their extra items in their vehicle while they are taking part in the program – like shoes while they are using our ski boots. We do not have storage areas on site due to COVID protocols.
- The outdoor centre will be open for washrooms and our snack bar. Due to limits on numbers of people we can have in the building there are not areas to meet inside. We have picnic tables set up outside that people can use but we are not encouraging gatherings at this time.
- The ski or snowshoe rental is good for the full day and must be kept on the Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area property. Items must be returned to the rental office by 3:30 PM.
- The gate fee is included in the program fee. Gate staff will have names of people attending programs so please just let the staff person know you are here for a KSSC program.