COVID-19 RULE MODIFICATIONS - Please refer to the sport rules page to view league rules. It is the responsibility of all players to read and understand the sport specific rules as well as the general rules & club policies.
Modified Score & Spirit Point Reporting
- Leagues will be played “for fun” with no playoffs. Scores and standings will still appear on our website.
- No prizing or trophies will be awarded.
About Spirit Points: Spirit points are awarded to a team from their opponent after each game to encourage sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and fair play. For more information and how to properly award spirit points, please see our section ‘All About Spirit Points.’
All games will be played at the Kingston 1000 Islands Sportsplex (1485 Westbrook Rd).
- Bring and use your own antibacterial hand sanitizer regularly throughout the game.
- All players must wear a mask during your arrival/departure from the facility, and when not playing. You are not required to wear a mask while playing sport, however, players who wish to wear a mask during play are permitted to do so.
- Players must complete all requirements of being added to the team roster, including accepting the official SSC waiver and agree to the “Safe Return to Play Guidelines” before participating. All players must be 19 years of age or older – no exceptions.
- Game day wellness checks “COVID-19 Self Screening” must be completed by all players prior to participation.
- Players must maintain physical distancing of 2-meters before and after all activities. This includes arriving on-site, resting/sitting on the sidelines, and departing the game.
- All facility staff will be wearing required PPE equipment.
- Players will enter through the main door at a specified time. Sanitizer will be available to be used by all players entering the building. The turnstile door on the north-end of the building will only be used for entering the playing space. Players will follow the directional signage to the field of play (according to your league schedule).
- Directly after the game, players will exit the facility through the side doors on the east side of the building to the parking lot.
- All traffic flow is one-way.
- All entrance/exit door surfaces (touchpoints) will be sanitized between every set of games.
- Between each field (where the mesh curtain has been in the past) will now be a non-permeable partition. The height of the partition will be above the breathing zone of individuals to prevent spread of droplets expired by patrons. The partition will be sanitized after every grouping of games.
- The turf playing surface (field) will be commercially sanitized before and after every grouping of games.
- Game times will be staggered to ensure spacing for players arriving and departing.
- Players should come dressed and ready to play. Changerooms will not be available.
- Washrooms will be available onsite.
- Ample parking is available directly outside the dome.
- Only water is allowed in the dome (no food or sport drinks).
Facility Air Quality:
The following information is provided by the dome manufacturer (Farley Group) supported by Gerald N. Catt, P. Eng. BDS GSC.
- The indoor air quality in Air Supported Structures resembles outdoor conditions. A typical dome contains 500,000 to 5,000,000 cubic feet of air. A normal 20’ x 30’ classroom contains 6,000 cubic feet of air.
- Air Supported Structures have a typical fresh air turn over from 1.5 to 3 hours. 666,666 to 3,333,333 cubic feet of air per hour. The air holding up the dome structure is always escaping, requiring replacement air to continue holding up the structure.
- Air Supported Structures are ideal indoor settings for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
- View the complete report here.