Sprummer 2019 Drop-In Volleyball
Drop-In Friday Volleyball is BACK for Sprummer 2019
All skill levels are welcome and you don't need to be a KSSC member to attend (but you do need to be over 19 years old and want to have some fun!).
Simply register online by clicking on the date you want to attend, or sign up for the whole season.
*Register in advance in to secure your spot (highly recommended) as space is limited - first to pay, first to play! *NOTE* Online registration only. Cash onsite will not be accepted.
This program will begin on Friday, June 14th and end on Friday, August 30th for a total of 12 weeks. Games will take place at the Royal Kingston Curling Club - Beach Volleyball Courts.
There are TWO ways to register:
1) Purchase an 12-week pass for the price of 10 weeks. Save time & money!
- 12-week pass for the price of 9-weeks ($90 +tax)
2) Purchase individual drop-in sessions:
- Friday, June 14 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, June 21 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, June 28 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, July 5 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, July 12 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, July 19 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, July 26 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, August 2 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, August 9 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, August 16 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, August 23 ($8.85 +tax)
- Friday, August 30 ($8.85 +tax)
Important notes for your to know before attending our sessions:
- All equipment will be provided on-site
- No gender requirements
- Online registrations ONLY, cash will not be accepted onsite.
- All participants are required to sign waivers online before they play
- Players are asked to monitor their own substitutions to ensure equal playing time for all players.
- Please attempt to divide yourselves by skill level (Recreation, Intermediate, Competitive)
- Be friendly, meet cool people and have FUN :)