The Kingston Sport & Social Club is proud of our history and commitment to building strong communities and improving the lives of others, both locally and globally.
We have undertaken several charity initiates and since our inception in 2005 we are delighted to have donated over $26,500 in support.
Details on our initiatives are listed below.
• Donated end-of-season Wrap Party 50/50 proceeds to The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.
• Supported, participated in and donated to Kingston’s END MS Golf Tournament.
• Participation in ‘Movember’ to raise money for prostate cancer.
• Donated and supported Fashion Forward’s Dress Drive.
• Donated and sponsored Marie Rivier’s Sportsmanship Award.
• Donated tournament 50/50 proceeds to Multiple Sclerosis Society Kingston Chapter.
• Lent equipment for "Waves of Hope" an organization that aids people in Nicaragua.
• Annual school donations to local schools that go towards new sports equipment, team uniforms, breakfast programs, stocking the library, building handicap accessible ramps, etc.