In 2012, Connie Sung designed our current shirt (logo below). Now, after a year of use it is time to update our artwork! We figured there is nobody better to ask for help than our wonderful creative KSSC community!
Interested? Great! Here’s what you have to do…
1) Think about your design...Take some time to come up with the most original idea you can think of. Be creative, and don’t be afraid to take a risk! A few notes on the design…
a) Take note of this blank t-shirt template. The backs of the shirts have sponsors on it and cannot be altered. We are looking for just the front of the shirt to be designed.
b) Our shirts are printed in a single color, so please ensure your logo design is all one color.
c) In addition to Kingston, we also operate Sport and Social Clubs in Victoria, Halifax, and Ottawa. Therefore, the shirt design must be easily configurable to reflect each organization (VSSC, HSSC, OSSC). We want to use the same general design for all of our clubs across North America!
2) Submit your design to KSSC...by emailing it to email@example.com by March 4th, 2013 at Noon!
3) KSSC staff will select up to the Top 10 designs...The top designs will be posted on our Facebook page where visitors can vote on their favourite t-shirts by liking them. These votes will help us crown a champion and select the new KSSC t-shirt.
4) If your design is selected, you will receive... FREE Team Registration for Sprummer 2013 (valued at approximately $1000), a team set of t-shirts with your design, and all the fame and recognition we can provide!
Best of luck to all entrants!
* Please note - all submissions become property of SSC. Submissions must be original material only and not copyrighted. Free Sprummer registration (valued at approximately $1000) has no cash value and must be used towards team registration. KSSC staff and immediate family members are excluded from entering this contest.